Wednesday, January 10, 2024

One Thing Gay and Two things Glamour

Hello dearest friend!

An outfit post, small review.

First the outfit. For reference here are my stats and these are not aspiration or good or bad. It is just for reference and the state my body is in now. 

I am 5'3", currently I wear a size 3-4.


@shannons.chiaroscuro #CapCut ♬ Increments - Realxman


 Let's talk the details and you're gonna find out how I feel about fast fashion right this instant. This whole outfit is a mall goth fit. The way my body is built Jrs sized clothing fits me best and because I've had to replace my whole wardrobe from draws on up, I can only afford stuff from not great sources. And we'll talk more about that later. 

Now the details.

First up those mother fuckin pants. These are the Cosmic Aura Black & White Stripe Girls Flare Pants from Hot Topic in a size sm. First impression these are very nice quality. Say what you want about being a mall goth but in the many many years I've shopped HT, often their pants are great. They are soft and silky, Not see thru. I am not a huge fan of the rise.

I'm short. I'm smol. I have a short torso and it is a struggle. I would say on a person with a longer torso they'd be mid/close to high rise. On me without folding them over at the waist I can tuck them under my titties. 

And y'all, I love bell bottoms. These are big bells, they swish when you walk and I felt so god damn glamorous. 10/10 recommend.

The rest of the fit is a cardigan I got at Forever21 about 4 years ago, the tank is one from amazon that I got in a pack.

I LOVE how these fit on the booty. I don't have much but look ain't she cute. As I get older the general outline of my aesthetic hasn't changed that much. I am having to learn to dress a different body shape and this outfit is a winner. 

And here's a link to that awesome song. I discovered this artist on tiktok, enjoy!

Love,

Shannon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who the Fuck is This?

 Hi y'all I want to tell you something. In the last year I've been quite ill off and on. I had long term gallbladder problems and wi...